Detailed Description of Partition Wizard Home Edition 5.0
MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition is a free partition manager software designed by MT Solution Ltd. Home users can perform complicated partition operations by using this powerful yet free partition manager to manage their hard disk. Partition Wizard Home Edition Functions include: Resizing partitions, Copying partitions, Create partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Convert partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Set active partition, Partition Recovery.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition is designated for home user only, to use MiniTool Partition Wizard in a business environment, MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition is required.
Partition Wizard Home Edition Features:
* Extend system partition to maximize computer performance.
* Manage the hard disk for substantial performance increase.
* Create, Delete and Format partitions with simple steps.
* Disk Copy to protect or transfer data.
* Support disk and partition size larger than 2 TB.
* Convert partition format from FAT to NTFS.
* Partition Copy: Copy the entire content of one hard disk to another.
* Copy Disk Wizard: Copy the entire hard disk to another without having to reinstall Windows.
* Disk Map - Visually demonstrate your disk/partition configuration; preview the changes before applying.
* Hide/unhide partition, set active partition, etc. - Change partition properties easily.
* Explore FAT/NTFS partition.
* Set partition as primary.
* Set partition as logical.
* Rebuild MBR.
* Partition Surface Test.
* Change Partition Serial Number.
* Change Partition Type ID.
* Hot Extend Partition without reboot. NEW!
Partition Wizard Home Edition is designed for:
Partition Wizard Home Edition has the following requirements :
x86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500MHz, capacity of RAM memory above 256M