Detailed Description of BatteryBar 3.5.3
BatteryBar is a lightweight battery meter that shows the battery status in the taskbar. BatteryBar is a simple, straight-forward, battery meter that monitors the status of your battery and displays your battery's status in the taskbar.
BatteryBar constantly monitors the status of your battery as you use your laptop. As it monitors your battery, it keeps historical data on your battery and provide you with a very accurate estimate of how much time is remaining on your battery.
When you're running on battery, BatteryBar shows the percentage bar in green (> 40%), yellow (25-40%), or red (< 25%). The bar displays the time left on your battery in Hours:Minutes.
When charging, the percentage bar is shown in blue to indicate charging, and the estimated time to full charge is shown. The bar turns black and shows "On A/C" when fully charged.
Here are some key features of BatteryBar:
* New look - The bar is using the same look and feel as the Vista taskbar buttons
* Statistical time prediction - I am working on a method to allow BatteryBar to keep a history of how your battery charges and discharges and use that to more accurately predict how long your battery takes to charge and discharge.
* Translations - You are able to create your own translation or even change the default English text
* Detailed Battery Info - BatteryBar is now capable of collecting detailed information about your battery, including max capacity (mW), current capacity (mW), (dis)charge rate (mW), and more.
* Automatic Update - BatteryBar will now check for new versions at startup and automatically download the new version
BatteryBar is designed for: