Detailed Description of ZZEE PHPExe 2.6.0
ZZEE PHPExe Benefits:
- Applications compiled with ZZEE PHPExe look and behave like standard Windows GUI applications.
- You can distribute your compiled applications royalty free.
- Users don't see the contents of your web files or your web file tree, they can not change your scripts.
- Integrated PHP encoder - no need to use third-party products for protection of your code.
- UI based compiler, easily create and maintain your projects.
- You can name compiled exe files as you like and you can assign your own icons to them.
- Runtime size can be as low as 2.1Mb (depends on number of PHP extensions that your application uses and your code size).
- Advanced alternative to HTAs (HTML applications).
ZZEE PHPExe Features:
- Includes a compact webserver, a built-in webbrowser and embedded PHP.
- Compiled applications don't conflict with any webservers (neither Apache nor IIS), other PHP installations, proxies and firewalls.
- Compiled applications don't occupy any TCP ports.
- More than one copy of a compiled application can run at a time.
- ZZEE PHPExe uses ISAPI (not slow CGI) interface for optimal performance.
- ZZEE PHPExe v 2.0.0 ships with PHP v 5.2.5.
- ZZEE PHPExe includes lots of PHP extensions.
- You can use your own PHP extensions.
- Built-in webbrowser is based on Internet Explorer and compatible with the most popular browser
- Internal webbrowser runs with high permissions, providing the possibilities that are often disabled in regular webbrowsers for security reasons.
- Many debugging options are available.
ZZEE PHPExe is designed for:
Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
ZZEE PHPExe has the following requirements :