MIDI Maestro MM4
Music software designed for use by amateur and professional music directors, conductors. And it is a powerful MIDI creator and editor.
|File Size:||15,445 KB
||System:||Windows (r) XP or Vista
|License:||Free to try ($99.95)
||Requirements:||IE 5.0 or higher
MIDI Maestro is music software designed for use by amateur and professional music directors, conductors, and soloists in live musical theater and similar musical accompaniment situations. Dynamic, intuitive performance control and powerful sequencing and editing capabilities combine to make MIDI Maestro the only music software you will need for your production.
- Cue to cue performance with support for vamps, caesuras, fermatas, skips and cola voce sections (where the conductor follows a soloist)
- Work with sets or individual songs; arrange your cues and markers in a tree layout
- High-performance timing and quick response for real-time action
- Adjust tempos on the fly in multiple ways
- Skip or repeat measures as needed during performance
- Immediately jump to any song or marker in a set
- Large format beat readout, with color emphasis on beat 1
- Click track for live percussionists
- Support for external control of software features via MIDI keyboard, pedals, etc.
- Tempo and clip maps provide what you need to see during a performance
- Other views include lead-sheet, event list, piano-roll, staff, velocity, controllers (pitch wheel, effects, etc), faders, time, and karaoke (bouncing-ball or power-point style)
- Apply your own numbering (and lettering) to measures
- Full set of MIDI editing tools including quantization and transposition
- Select, insert, delete, copy, cut, paste sections of "time" for simple splicing
- Record and playback multiple waveform audio tracks; ASIO drivers supported
- The WaveMaker converts MIDI directly to WAV or WMA format (Windows Media) format for producing CDs or website audio
- Split/Mix/Resample/Filter audio tracks. Full support for DirectShow (Sonic Foundry and CFX, for example) filters.
- Support for VSTi synthesizers such as GPO, EastWest, Receptor, SampleTank, etc.
- Easy to use drag and drop "object" style interface
- Easily change common track properties: patch, volume, balance, key, velocity offset, and timing offsets
- Uses standard MIDI file formats for easy data exchange with other software (format 0 or 1); Import RSD (Roland Sound) files
- Synthesizer database contains synthesizer properties, patch names, and percussion note schemas
- MTC and MIDI Clock synchronization
- Continuous improvement and revision--with frequent free update releases
MIDI Maestro MM4 is music software designed for use by amateur and professional music directors, conductors. And it is a powerful MIDI creator and editor. The WaveMaker is used to convert MIDI to Audio (WAVE or WMA); a great tool for making rehearsal CDs.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Coding Workshop Ringtone Converter
- Popular mobile ringtone converter for adding new ringtones to your mobile or cell phone without the need for cables or SMS (text) services.
- MIDI to MP3 Converter
- Convert MIDI to MP3 file and convert MIDI to WAV audio file, built in WAV to MP3 converter for converting WAV to MP3.
- Simulate the chord auto accompany of electronic organ to edit music in computer and change the music file into MIDI formation easily.
- Ease Midi Converter
- Use the MIDI converter to easily convert MIDI to MP3, WAV, OGG, WMA, AAC, FLAC, APE in batch with just one click of the button!
- Able MIDI Editor
- Useful MIDI editing software to compose and edit music in MIDI form, which designed similarly to a Piano Roll.
- Best MIDI to MP3
- The ideal all-in-one tool to convert batches of MIDI files to MP3 and WAV files with just mouse click.
- MIDI Quartet
- Midi Quartet is a music composer, a digital 12-channel audio composer, synthesizer, editor, recording studio, and Player.
- Preview and print MIDI files as a musical notation, and get the musical scores from MIDI files in the fastest way.