Kazi Sound Recorder 3.10 - User Guide and FAQ
Screenshots - More Details
Record from microphone
Record from videotape
- Click the "Output File" Button to enter an audio file name and choose audio file format.
- Click "Record setting"=>"Mixer". Select "Microphone" or the equivalent in the Recording Device list. Adjust the Recording Volume if you are recording from the microphone for the first time. Click "Formats and filters settings" to Select the appropriate quality in the Recording.
- Click the "Record" Button to begin recording sound from the microphone.
You can get the audio from videotape to MP3, WAV, OGG, VOX files with Kazi Sound Recorder.
- Connect the left and right audio-out terminals on the VCR to the line-in or microphone terminal on the sound card.
- Open Kazi Sound Recorder, Click the "Output File" Button to enter an audio file name and choose audio file format.
- Click "Record setting" button to select the recording properties in the dialog box. Select the line-in or microphone device, adjust the recording volume for the highest possible performance. You might see other devices, such as CD-Player or Synthesizer (MIDI), in the recording panel, uncheck all non-essential devices, this cuts down background noise.
- Now start the playback of the VCR and click the "Record" button in Kazi Sound Recorder. You should see a wave pattern display of the audio as it is playing. If the volume settings are too high, you see the wave patterns being clipped off and appearing to fill the recording window. If the settings are too low, you see only very small variations in the wave pattern. If the sound is being clipped off because the volume is too high, move the line-in or microphone volume setting down until most of the volume range is displayed without clipping. If the sound is too low, increase the volume setting. Ok, here's the trick with the line-in or microphone input. If the recording effect is satisfactory, then stop the recording test by clicking "Stop" button.
- Depending on your sound card and the volume of the audio source, you might not get enough volume using the line-in input. In this case try the microphone input, as the volume sensitivity through the microphone input is generally greater than with the line-in input.
- OK, let's rewind the tape and start the playback from the point you want to record. Hit the "Record" button and stand by. When you want to stop recording, just click "Stop" button, and the destination sound file is there.
Record from streaming internet or WinAmp (Windows Media Player)
- Click the "Output File" Button, Select output path and enter an audio file name.
- Choose the device "Stereo Mix" from the Sound Source combo box. You also can click "Format Settings" -> "Mixer". Select "Stereo Mix" device or the equivalent, in the Recording Device list. adjust the recording volume for the highest possible performance. You might see other devices, such as CD-Player or Microphone, in the recording panel, uncheck all non-essential devices, this cuts down background noise.
- Choose an output format for your files: WAV, MP3, OGG, Vox, Raw and G726. Click "Format Settings" -> "Formats and filters settings" to Select the appropriate quality in the Recording.
- Now start the playback of the WinAmp (Windows Media Player) or the stream audio from Internet and click the "Record" button (Hot key: "CTRL+R") in Kazi Sound Recorder. Adjust the volume setting by observing a wave pattern display of the audio as it is playing.
- When you want to stop recording, just click "Stop" button (Hot key: "CTRL+S") , and the destination sound file is there.
Frequently Asked Questions - EASE MP3 Recorder
Screenshots - More Details
- What is Kazi Sound Recorder?
Kazi Sound Recorder is a sound recording program. You can use it to grab any sound, including music, dialogs from movies, game sounds etc. from your local computer or the internet. Captured sounds can be saved in wav, mp3, Raw, G276, ogg and vox files.
- How can I know my recording is going on?
Check if there are audio curves in the curve display area. The line keeps still in the bottom of the area means there’s no sound input. please check your setting or hardware connection.
- Can Kazi Sound Recorder convert audio formats?
Kazi Sound Recorder can also Converts audio formats MP3, WAV, OGG and WMA from one to another. You can click "Audio Converter" button to convert audio files.
- Can Kazi Sound Recorder edit MP3 ID3 Tags?
Kazi Sound Recorder help you to organize your mp3s. With Kazi Sound Recorder you can easily edit ID3 tags and keeping your musical collection in good order. Click "Edit ID3" button to edit your mp3 id3 tags.