SpeQ Mathematics 2.3.3
Handle all kinds of scientific calculations, define variables and functions, and plot graphs of your functions.
|File Size:||342 KB
SpeQ is a small, extensive mathematics program with a simple, intuitive interface. It can handle all kinds of scientific calculations. You can define variables and functions, and plot graphs of your functions. All calculations are entered in a sheet. In there you can freely add, edit and execute all calculations. You can save this sheet for later re-use.
- Calculations with the operators + - * / % ^ and parentheses
- Conditional operators: =, <>, <, >, <=, >=
- Logical operators: And, Or, Xor
- Bitwise operators: &, |, ||
- Built-in constants: Pi, e, Inf
- Command functions to set the mode for angles and decimals
- Complex number calculations
- Define your own variables for use in calculations
- Define your own functions, using one or more variables
- Save and load sheets
- Functionstree with an overview of all available functions and constants
- Memorylist with a list of all variables and functions in memory
SpeQ Mathematics is a professional scientific calculation tool, which can be used to designed various calculation and generate standard graph. It's very convenient, you need only to choose algorithm, and charactors given. You can freely edit your calculation, save and copy. It's wonderful for you.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!