Lovely Folders 4.0
Customize Windows folders; replace the standard folder icon with any icon; use JPEG, GIF images and bitmaps (BMP) as folder background; it also has built-in icon converter -- simple and fast way to generate folder-look icons
|File Size:||2.92 MB
|License:||Free to try ($19.95)
||Limitations:||7 days trial
Lovely Folders is a powerful utility to customize your Windows folders. Using this handy program you can replace the standard folder icon for individual folders with any eye-catching icon you wish, chosen from hundreds of built-in colorful icons or generated automatically by internal IconConverter depending on the content of a folder (music, video, images, etc.). Moreover, Lovely Folders can change folder background! Your individual folders now may have a background image - just like your desktop.
- Lovely Folders automatically determines the content of a folder and recommends the most suitable icons for this folder
- LovelyConverter™ -- built-in icon converter -- simple and fast way to generate folder-look icons
- Supports ALL sizes (up to 128x128) and ALL color depths (mono, 16 colors, 256 colors, True-color and Windows XP/Vista 32-bit with alpha channel) of the icons
- Supports the following icon resources formats: Icon files (ICO), Icon Libraries (ICL), Icon Resources (EXE, DLL, CPL, SCR, OCX etc.)
- Supports JPEG, GIF images and bitmaps (BMP) as folder background
- Lovely Folders includes 3 icon packs with the highest quality icons (including Windows® Vista® color folder icons)
- All icons are sorted by categories, and when you select a category, Lovely Folders automatically displays specified icons. Moreover, Lovely Folders can scan your system and add ALL icons associated with the selected category to the list of icons
- Full integration with Windows Explorer (you can launch Lovely Folders using right-click popup menu)
- Supports drag-and-drop (you can drag any file or a folder into the "Change icon" window)
- Multilingual interface (20 languages included)
- Easy to use
- Vista-like convenient and friendly interface
With the folder icon changer tool, you can put any picture as a wallpaper to a folder and replace the system-defined standard folder icon, which is used by Windows to display each folder on your computer.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Any to Icon 3.32
- A tool which can convert BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIFF, WMF, WBMP, XPM, XBM and CUR formats file into Windows icons.
- IconCool Editor 5.66
- A icon editor to edit icons, cursors and web graphics, it comes with all the functions for creating and editing ICO, CUR, ANI, ICL, GIF, JPG and WBMP image files.
- Buddy Icon Grabber 1.03
- Buddy Icon Grabber is a 32 bit utility designed to scan the directories and drives on your computer and extract all icons it finds inside of all exe, dll, scr, ocx, ico, and icl files.
- IconChanger 3.8
- Simply click the icon you want to change, point at the one you like. To make navigation easier, to group similar applications together, to customize and spice up your desktop.
- Bee Icons 4.0
- Bee Icons can replace almost any system icon with a more stylish and improved version. You can change Desktop icons, Start Menu, Hard, Floppy and Compact Disk icons.
- Pretty Icon Maker 1.5
- It is a powerful icon editor and it can create, extract, and convert all windows icons from monochrome to Windows XP Icons with Alpha Channel.
- Change Folder Icons 8.5
- Change Folder Icons is a Folder Icon Change tool which helps you to change folder icon(My Computer, Network Connections, Recycle Bin, etc.) or change drive icon (HDD, FDD, CD-ROM)...
- Easy Extract Icon 1.3.0
- This Icon Extractor utility easily extract icons from executable files (*.exe, *.dll), MS Word and associated icons from any files.