BMP Picture Maker 1.0
BMP Picture Converter to convert JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF(TIFF), ICO, EXIF, WMF, BMP, EMF format to BMP Picture
||Free to try($29.99)
||watermark on output
BMP Picture Maker is an useful software to convert many picture formats to BMP format. It supports JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF(TIFF), ICO, EXIF, WMF, BMP, EMF format etc. It resizes the original picture's width or height, and has a convenient proportional calculator to keep aspect ratio easily. It outputs the different pixel format RGB24, RGB32, RGB64 or indexed 2, 16, 256 color. It can rotate or flip bitmap. You can add text watermark which can be placed into any position of the picture. It also
converts a frame of animated picture to a bmp file.
- Convert JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF(TIFF), ICO, EXIF, WMF, BMP, EMF format to BMP
- Resize the original photo's width or height
- Add your favorite text or watermark to photo
BMP Maker Tool to make bmp format image from JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF(TIFF), ICO, EXIF, WMF, BMP, EMF format
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- ICO to BMP 2.0
- ICO to BMP Convert - Directly open the following File Types: icon, cursor, bmp, gif, and jpg files and convert or save them to bmp format.
- AVD Batch Converter 1.6
- Batch convert BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, TIF, JPEG2000 and Adobe Photoshop PSD to BMP, TIF, TIFF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, PCX, DIB, RLE, ICO, CUR, PNG, WMF, EMF, PSD.
PS to Image - A windows application which can offer the best performance available to convert PostScript to Image, such as bmp, tiff, jpeg, gif, png, pcx, emf, wmf, and so on.
- Frontbase Image to Icon 2.0
- Take a graphic and convert it into an icon file, convert ICO, BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PNG, RAS and TGA to ICO, BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PNG, RAS and TGA.
- Graphics Converter Pro 6.62
- It is an easy-to-use and powerful batch image viewer and graphics converter, that can import 500 graphic formats and export 100 formats including BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG...
- Avi4Bmp 2.4
- A conversion tool which reads Avi, Gif and Mpg images and converts them to an unique Bmp or Png with all frames from the original animation.