It include numerous features unique to Serv-U that make it a perfect file sharing solution for virtually everyone.
|File Size:||2,486 KB
|License:||Free to try ($49.95)
||Limitations:||30 days trial
||Requirements:||Pentium 200, 16MB Ram, 5MB free disk space.
Serv-U is a powerful, easy-to-use, award-winning FTP server created by RhinoSoft.com. An FTP server uses the FTP protocol to share files across the Internet. Serv-U is not only 100% compliant with the current FTP standard, but also includes numerous features unique to Serv-U that make it a perfect file sharing solution for virtually everyone. Regardless of the purpose behind your FTP server, everyone will benefit from the numerous security features Serv-U incorporates.
When you're using Serv-U, you'll be able to: Restrict directory & file rights; Deny or allow IP addresses; Monitor user actions in real-time; Log all commands from users; Best of all, these security settings are customizable for each user and group. Whether your corporation needs an FTP server for hundreds of users or you need a way to share files with some friends, Serv-U is the file sharing solution that can grow with your needs for a long time to come.
- Windows User NT-SAM/Active Directory
- XCRC Support
- Asymmetric Bandwidth Throttling
- User Level SSL Control
- Speed Enhancements
- Increased the maximum user name size from 39 to 150.
- Changed the RClientEventStr add-on structure to have a user size of 151 bytes (150 characters plus a NULL terminator) from 40. This requires add-ons to be rebuilt with the new structure size.
- Updated OpenSSL libraries from 0.9.8a to 0.9.8b.
- Updated the Splash graphic and other graphics to a new look.
- Added Windows XP style alpha blended icons.
- Updated User Quota image and text in Help documentation that indicated quotas were displayed by the Administrator in KB. Quotas have been displayed in MB since version 18.104.22.168.
- Corrected usage of kilobits (Kb or Kb) throughout Help documentation where kilobytes (KB or KB) was intended.
- Corrected a problem where zlib1.lib was actually 22.214.171.124, not 126.96.36.199. Now the distribution contains the correct zlib DLL.
- Corrected a bug where changing the PASV port range would cause UPnP to perform operations.
- Corrected a path conversion bug introduced in 188.8.131.52 discovered only in testing environment. This problem never turned up in production environments.
Serv-U is software which has very strong function. We can share files with some friends through it, the most important is that Serv-U supports on-the-fly data compression which can improve the transfer rates on many files by over 50%! The new version adds user name size, update OpenSSL libraries, updated the Splash graphic and other graphics to a new look and added Windows XP style alpha blended icons. It also fixes bug.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- FTP Voyager - FTP Voyager lets you perform FTP tasks as if working locally in Windows Explorer.Connect to any FTP site, drag-n-drop files, synchronize, simultaneous transfers, auto-resume downloads, and more!
- FTP Voyager Software Development Kit - The FTP Voyager SDK gives you easy, flexible, and powerful control over FTP
- FTPConnector - FTPConnector is a FTP client component that runs within your web browser.
- WinFtp Server - Manage your network and system resources efficiently with WinFtp Server.
- My FTP - Transfer, upload and download files easily and quickly with My FTP!
- Cool FTP - It is a user friendly FTP client that allows users to transfer files between a local computer and a remote computer.
- FTP Performer - It is an easy-to-use advanced FTP scripting client designed to automate your daily essential FTP tasks.
- NetServe FTP Client - It is the fast and easy way to transfer your important files between Ftp servers.
- EmFTP - EmFTP is an easy-to-use high-quality FTP/SFTP client software.
- TurboFTP Client - Secure FTP client equipped with a wealth of features to offer an easy and reliable way to transfer files over the Internet.