Wondershare Video to iPod Converter - User Guide and FAQ
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP (installation of all recent updates
- Intel or AMD or compatible processors at 1 GHz minimum
- Display graphics minimum resolution of 800x600x 32-bit color
- RAM 128 megabytes (MB)
- Minimum 5 MB of free hard disk space is needed for installation,
minimum 20 Mb for proper operation
- Administrative permissions are required for installation
- Sound card
Frequently Asked Questions - Wondershare Video to iPod Converter
- What's the difference between trial version and
As to trial version, there will be a watermark on
your conversion file. Moreover, the registered version enables you
to enjoy conversion and timely after-sales services.
- How to register Wondershare Video to iPod Converter?
After installing Wondershare Video to iPod Converter, the first screen you get is the registration dialog box. You must do
1. Enter your e-mail, according to the e-mail address you have used when you purchased the software.
2. Enter your registration key. It can be found on the invoice you received by e-mail.
3. Click the Register button. You should receive the following message: Thank you for registering.
You can also click the "Register" item from File menu in the software to register software.
- More Details