J. River MEDIA CENTER 11
Play MP3, WMA and iTunes files. Rip, burn and organize a digital media collection. Encodes to MP3, WMA, OGG and APE.
|File Size:||13,721 KB
|License:||Free to try ($40.00)
||Limitations:||30 days trial
||Requirements:||600 Pentium, 64 MB RAM, 40 MD Drive Space
This multi-purpose media software is for playing MP3, WMA and iTunes files, ripping, burning and organizing a digital media collection. It is packed with features to help you manage your music, photos, videos and pod casts. Encodes to MP3, WMA, OGG and APE. Customizable media views give you supreme control over file organization and makes tagging effortless. Supports over 80 media file formats. Now with integrated music services.
- Customizable media views give you supreme control over file organization and makes tagging effortless.
- Supports over 80 media file formats, including MP3, RealMedia, Windows Media and QuickTime.
- lets you search for purchasable music by the currently playing artist.
- Supports three different skinning modes and has support for thousands of Winamp2 skins.
- lets you create your own savable visualizations, and a DSP Studio allows personalization of the listening environment.
- Included Media Scheduler for sleep, alarm and recording functions, Media Editor for editing sound files.
- Drag-and-drop option for easy Playlist creation.
- Unique media browsing views for faster, easier and more powerful file search and play.
- Support for CD and DVD database and support for popular handheld players, including the Apple iPod, Sony PSP and PlaysForSure devices.
The function of J. River MEDIA CENTER is so strong that I can not believe. It contains almost all operations on video and audio files. Even I can use it to watch TV. In addition, I can use it to create beautiful slideshows.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!