It is a media player and organizer that emulate a music machine for your party guests.
|File Size:||3,565 KB
|License:||Free to try ($24.95)
||Limitations:||21 days trial
Modern computers can be used as full-featured media-centers. However, it is not a very good idea to use your classic media player application in a bar or in a party environment. WinJukeBox allows you to manage your collection of music files, print out a menu and run a full-screen jukebox emulator. Your guests simply find their favorite songs in the printed menu and input the numbers of the songs. They do not interact with your computer's desktop. This is safe, this is fast, this is entertaining and, what's most important, it works not only at the beginning of your party but also at the very end of your party.
- Creating, editing and printing. Exporting to several popular document formats.
- Checking for duplicates while adding files. Checking for the empty Artist and Title tags.
- Automatically normalizing the volume level while adding a file. Automatically updating the music menu via the local area network or the Internet according to the schedule.
- Setting a traffic limit for updating the music menu.
- Supporting the most popular audio formats: mp3, wma and wav. Limiting the repetition of tracks during playback.
- Overlapping tracks while switching from one track to another during playback. Playing music from predefined playlists if the playlist specified by your guests is empty.
- Using several playlists during automatic playback: music menu, playlists, new list or top list.
- Random tracks during automatic playback. Starting playing automatically after WinJukebox is started.
- Displaying Jukebox automatically in the full-screen mode.
- Limiting the number of tracks in the playlist of queued tracks.
- The editor of the Jukebox messages, you can replace the standard messages with your own.
- Starting WinJukebox automatically at Windows startups.
With WinJukebox, musical atmosphere at your party selected by you, it is you who make up the music menu and specify what tracks should be played automatically when the playlist of queued tracks is empty; allow or forbid tracks to be repeated, automatically updating the music menu via the Internet or via the local area network.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!