Quickly and easily convert any document and report to HTML during the printing process then allow you to preview, publish, email, or save them as HTML.
|File Size:||1,878 KB
|License:||Free to try ($49.95)
Aurelia Reporter automatically converting any Windows document to HTML during the printing process then allows you to preview, publish, email, or save them as HTML. Using the built-in FTP support you can effortlessly publish an HTML version of any document to the web. Reporter also contains sophisticated email support so you can generate an HTML email from any Windows document. Now it includes compression as well. You can save any document as a compressed Zip file or self-extracting executable.
- Accurate Conversion - Unlike some applications that allow you to save as a web document, Reporter faithfully reproduces complex document layouts including all graphics.
- Support for hyperlinks - Web and e-mail address text can be automatically converted into clickable hyperlinks.
- Pagination Control - Pages of a multi-page document can be conjoined into a single, long, HTML file, or kept separate and linked with Next/Previous pager controls.
- Indexed Web Documents - Automatically generate a table of contents from selected headings.
- Advanced Font Handling - Your audience can see your document the way it's supposed to look whether they have your fonts or not. Nonstandard fonts can be embedded within the web document using Reporter's advanced font embedding technology.
- Compression - Any document can be saved to a single Zip or self-extracting executable file.
- Fully Programmable - Reporter's powerful command line interface allows you to add HTML save/send capability to any application.
- A Web Publishing Tool - Built-in FTP support makes publishing documents online a snap.
- An E-mail Tool - Easily send any document or report as HTML e-mail.
- Better than PDF - Reporter's output can be viewed with a standard web browser. No downloads or plug-ins required!
- Replaces Fax - No need to fax purchase orders and invoices from your financial software - just send them as HTML e-mail.
Reporter is designed for converting any Windows document to HTML by printing. It is also a web publishing, email and document archive tool. The speed of converting is very quickly. Reporter supports for MS Access, MS Word, PDF files, MS Excel and Quicken. You can set preferences for generated HTML files such as fonts, email, title, page breaks, etc. For JPEG picture, you also can adjust the quality of the pictures. In a world, Reporter is a handy application for generating HTML files.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- HTML Compressor PRO - In just three easy steps and less two minutes you can change your whole website from being slow loading to a fast loading site
- Pos HTML Image Mapper - Easily create HTML image maps for your websites with this smart software!
- Advanced HTML Protector - Protect your hard work on the web including text, links, graphics, HTML from being stolen by cyber-thieves
- Outlook Express To HTML Converter - Outlook Express To HTML Converter is used to convert your Outlook Express emails to the HTML format and export messages can be viewed in any Internet browser on any computer.
- Html To Image - Convert html page from any URL to image or thumbnails easily and quickly.
- Sothink DHTMLMenu - Create professional DHTML pop-up menu without writing a single line of code.
- EZ HTML WEB PAGE EDITOR - Edit your html files with a WYSIWYG tool -- EZ HTML WEB PAGE EDITOR
- HTMLCompact - Download HTMLCompact to reduce your pages size by compressing HTML, ASP, PHP files...
- PDF2HTML - PDF2HTML is so easy that make you convert PDF document to HTML files while seeking to preserve the original page layout.