An easy-to-use Internet Explorer add-on which can capture web-page into image.
|File Size:||393 KB
|License:||Free to try ($19.95)
||Requirements:||IE 5.1 or later.
WebScreenShot - Internet Explorer add-on for capturing web-page into image. How to use WebScreenShot: press WebScreenShot button on IE toolbar or select Service->WebScreenShot menu. Wait until Web Screen Shot capture web page and show dialog.
- Very easy to use.
- Internet Explorer add-on for capturing web-page into image.
- Support JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF and BITMAP.
Very easy to use. WebScreenShot records quality image of on screen manipulations. It supports five image formats such as JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF and BITMAP.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Screen Capture to Animation GIF - Capture screen activity to a very small Animation GIF file.
- STOIK RedEye Autofix - It is the easiest, the fastest, and the most reliable tool to correct 'red eye' in digital photos.
- Easy Screen Recorder - Record screen activities and convert them into AVI movies
- ReaCompressor - Images ready for the web in a SNAP! Select from JPEG, PNG, GIF and TIF.
- Easy Photo Editor - This Easy Photo Editor can resize picture, image and photos.
- VectorEngineer Quick-tools - Machine vice drawing with isometric visualization.
- Trellian ImageMapper - Trellian Image Mapper is a useful utility for HTML images creating.
- ACDSee 8 Photo Manager - Organize, enhance, and share in the blink of an eye.
- PixSmart Digital Imager - PixSmart Digital Imager is an easy to use application that allows you the ability to view, edit and make use of graphic files.
- ACA Screen Recorder - Records AVI movies directly from your screen, for software presentations, software training, demos, tutorials, and fun!