MyLife is an alarm/reminder/to-do time/task manager/organizer that provides a quick and easy way to organize your personal and/or work schedule.
|File Size:||1,778 KB
|License:||Free to try ($15.00)
MyLife is an alarm/reminder/to-do time/task manager/organizer that provides a quick and easy way to organize your personal and/or work schedule. Enter your appointments, meetings, one-time events, annual occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries, recurring events, 'things-to-do', and other occasions important to your life - MyLife will pop-up a reminder at any date and time you specify. If the reminder occurs while your computer is off, MyLife will even display the reminder the next time you turn it on, if you wish.
- With MyLife, you choose when and how the program starts and interacts with you.
- As a convenience, MyLife can be configured to start automatically when you start your computer.
- MyLife can also be configured to start 'in the background'-- in other words, without seeing it on your computer screen. In this case, a MyLife icon will be available in the System Tray, just a mouse click away from display.
- MyLife lets you backup/restore your important MyLife data to/from a floppy disk, and regular use of this feature is highly recommended!
- MyLife's default 'Snooze' button time is 5 minutes, but you can elect to pop-up a list of choices (from 5 to 30 minutes) that you can select after you click the 'Snooze' button.
- MyLife also lets you choose your default starting page-- the 'Main Lobby', which lists your reminders and to-do tasks in a grid data format, or the 'At a Glance' page, which lists them in a text page format.
My life is a personal assistant program to schedule your important dates, meetings, regular events, you 'things-to-do', and so on. You can configure MyLife to start automatically when you turn your computer on, and run unobtrusively in the background, bothering you only you are glad it did.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!