Concise Oxford English Dictionary 2.30
The Concise Oxford English Dictionary is note for its comprehensive and authoritative coverage of the vocabulary of the English-speaking world
|File Size:||6,996 KB
|License:||Free to try ($69.99)
||Limitations:||15 days left in the trial
The Concise Oxford English Dictionary is the most popular dictionary of its kind around the world and is noted for its clear, concise definitions as well as its comprehensive and authoritative coverage of the vocabulary of the English-speaking world. This reissue of the revised edition brings the tenth edition completely up to date by the addition of hundreds of new words and meanings taken from Oxford's renowned data collection program, with a special focus on fast-changing areas of the language such as new technology, e-commerce, fashion, and youth culture.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Stylish user interface with several split screen modes
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- Dynamic changing of font sizes
- Opportunity to add custom notes to any article in the dictionary so you can save your ideas and examples of usage
- Wildcard filtration feature (the use of "*" replaces arbitrary number of symbols within words)
- Button allowing quick erase of the query field
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
- Dynamic word history list for each session
- Specially enhanced for hi-resolution and hi-resolution landscape view modes
- Support for MMC, memory stick, and SD memory cards
MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform - quick-access layout, convenience of use and reliance,you can create your own word lists and check your progress in learning the words is selected lists .so you must easily memorize selected words.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!