Daily Planner/Journal 4.0a
Daily planner, daily journal and to do list maker all in one for planning out your days as your wish and things to do, entering daily thoughts, experiences etc.
|File Size:||7,789 KB
|License:||Free to try ($9.95)
Daily Planner/Journal contains the following three functions:
The daily planner function lets you plan out your days for the next 100 years. The daily journal functions allows you to enter daily thoughts, experiences etc. Finally, the To Do List Maker lets you plan out Things to Do.
- Plan out your days for the next 100 years.
- Enter daily thoughts, experiences etc.
- Plan out Things to Do.
- Easy to use.
Daily Planner/Journal can help you plan out your days for the next 100 years with daily planner. And you can enter daily thoughts, experiences and more using daily journal. Also you can plan out things to do with the To Do List Maker. It is very easy to use.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- NavTools GPS - Connect your PC to your GPs via a serial NMEA connection and automatically log position, course, and speed at preset intervals to disk.
- Auto Maintenance Plus - Auto Maintenance Plus - Auto Maintenance Plus should capitalize the PLUS.
- NavTools Route - Voyage planning / scheduling / and reporting for merchant navy vessels!
- Bible Decoder - Explore the Hebrew Bible or any other text and search for embedded codes.
- T-Minus Count down Clock - Countdown clock important dates, Christmas or child's birth!
- LingvoSoft Dictionary 2006 English <-> Bulgarian - The software is very helpful to learn both English and Bulgarian.
- To-do List - To-do List is a simple, effective task list application for Windows.
- Address & Phone Book Pro - Address book with dialing, photo and print capabilities.
- Geometric Constructions - The program includes 142 animations. Each animation provides detailed, step-by-step description of a straightedge-and-compass geometric construction studied in high school geometry courses.
- MyPhone Book Dialer - It is helpful to store and manage your contacts' information yourself.