Allway Sync 7.1.2
Synchronize your data between desktop PCs, laptops, USB drives with innovative synchronization algorithms.
|File Size:||2,064 KB
|License:||Free to try ($19.95)
When you work, even just occasionally, on multiple computers, you usually want your files to be where you are. Although you could always remember to copy all the modified files manually, there is a better way to apply your skills. Let Allway Sync keep track of recent changes in your files. This utility searches for the latest versions of your files in the specified folders, and copies the modified file to the counterpart folder, i.e. it synchronizes your folders. Unlike other directory synchronization software that just copies file with the most recent file modification time, Allway Sync implements a sophisticated algorithm which does not depend on system clock accuracy, and also propagates file and folder deletions properly. If your computers are not connected by a network, use a removable drive to synchronize them. Virtually any type of removable drive is supported: flash keys, card readers, USB drives, MP3 players, digital cameras, CDRWs, SAMBA, removable hard drives and many others. Allway Sync is fast, safe, stable and easy-to-use. All you need to do is to specify the local or network folders (directories) to be synchronized and the program does the rest. Advanced features include automatic synchronization, file filters, one-way and n-way sync option, usage statistics report, multiple jobs and more.
- Performs true bi-directional and n-way file and folder synchronization, forget about backup and restore routines.
- File modifications and deletions are tracked in a local database. So, Allway Sync knows the true history of your files--no unnecessary questions asked.
- Our innovative, proprietary algorithms do not rely on the accuracy of the system clock or network connection quality. So, Allway Sync helps prevents data loss.
- Generates a full report of differences between synchronization folders.
- Synchronizes folders as well. Allway Sync detects when folders are removed from one device and removes them from any other corresponding synchronization targets.
- Supports virtually any file system (FAT, NTFS, SAMBA, Netware, X-Drive, CDFS, UDF and more).
- Capable of synchronizing more than two folders.
- Synchronize data between your desktop PCs and laptops over a network.
- Specify independent synchronizarion parameters for any number of sets of folders (multiple jobs).
- Transfer documents from one computer to another using an intermediate removable drive.
- Flexible configuration and customization
Allway Sync is a piece of simple files sync software for Windows. It can finish the task of file synchronization between several folders, and auto covers the existed files of the several sync folders using the update files. Allway Sync has integrated with a databaseand will monitor file status after updating. If you delete some files of the sync folders after synchronization, it will delete automatically the copies of the other folders, but not copy the remaining files to the update folders.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!