EF Commander 5.00
EF Commander is file manager, archiver, viewer, FTP-client for the Windows desktop.
|File Size:||3,608 KB
|License:||Free to try ($32)
EF Commander is a complex and multi-featured file manager that a wide range of users, from beginners to professionals, will find easy to use. It is the result of many requests received by the author. The first version was written in 1994, under the OS/2 operating system using Presentation Manager, as a personal replacement for the old DOS program Norton Commander. In 1996 it was ported to the 32-bit Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Easy to use
The modern interface helps you to have full control over your files and folders.
- Tabbed interface
Define just the views you need in each pane for your folders and files.
- Use XnView and IrfanView as add-ons
Enlarge the number of available formats to 400 or more. Files can also be managed in the internal viewer, in the quick view mode, or as thumbnails.
Quickly and easily get an overview your photos or other image collections.
- 32 bit multi-threading, parallel file operations
All long operations are run with multi-tasking. You can run any number of different operations at the same time, or several instances of the same operation.
- Direct link to PDAs with Windows CE
EF Commander was the first file manager worldwide with this feature. Handle your data in the same way as on your desktop or laptop computer.
- Burn CDs and DVDs direct from EF Commander
Nero Burning ROM (www.nero.com) is required.
- Internal packers for more than 20 archive formats
- Pack files or whole folders in any of the common archive formats. No external programs are required.
- Supported formats: 7-Zip, ACE, ARC, ARJ, BZIP2, CAB, CPIO, GZIP, IMG, ISO (ISO9660), LHA, RAR, RPM, SFX, SQX, TAR, TBZ, TGZ, ZIP, ZOO
- Internal viewer for more than 30 file formats
View picture files and movies, and play MP3 audio files, without having to use any other software.
- Fast FTP-client
The built-in FTP client features resume download and FTP.
- Internal text and HEX editor
EF Commander has full text and hex editors for files that are limited only by your system resources.
- Functions to split/join large files
Split large files into smaller parts, and recombine the parts.
- Create/Verify checksums
Check the integrity of your data. EF Commander supports the SFV, MD5 and SHA1 formats.
- Synchronize function
Synchronize your notebook or your LAN with your work station.
- External plug-in support for packers, viewers and file system
Extend the functionality of EF Commander with external plug-ins. Supported formats include WLX, WCX and WFX.
EF Commander is a useful tool for file manager, archiver, viewer, FTP-client. You have a large palette of commands for files, directories and logical drives. It has two windows for managing files such as copying, deletion, removing, editor, pack, unpack, etc. You can change the color and background of the interface. EF Commander supports many languages such as English, German, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, and Galician...
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Filehunter - Locate files with matching search strings and find files on your system.
- EF Duplicate Files Manager - Find out duplicate files with same name, same size, same content on specify paths.
- EF Find - Look for files, text, HEX sequences and regular expressions inside archive files.
- 4Diskclean Gold - An advanced registry cleaner for Windows; safely scan, clean, and repair your system.
- DiscSafe - Backup large amounts of data onto CD-R(W), DVD-R(W, DVD+R(W) and DVD-RAM with DiscSafe!
- DiskInternals Uneraser - Have you deleted a file carelessly, and in fact you do need the file indeed?
- PerfectDisk - Defragment large and complex environment and maintain your system performance according to Microsoft's highest standards of safety and reliability.
- Super Utilities - Make your computer run faster, safer, with greater privacy and security.
- Softick Card Export - Card Export is a useful tool that helps you quickly read and write Palm OS application and images.
- EF File Catalog - Catalog whole disks or only single directories with familiar Explorer-like user interface and makes it available for offline browsing and searching.