WinBatch is scripting for Windows. Scripts automate all aspects of PC operation.
|File Size:||4,498 KB
|License:||Free to try ($99.95)
WinBatch is a scripting language for Windows 2003, XP, 2000, NT. Macros can be run from icons, hotkeys, or other software macros to automate all aspects of PC operation. WinBatch are a simple BASIC-like syntax, network management, string-handling, keystroke recording, and various functions for file management, directory management, disk drive management, Window management, mathematical computation, DDE, OLE, messaging, serial communications, internet communications, Windows control manipulation and multi-media events.
There are two main benefits of using WinBatch for system automation applications. The first is the programming language. It comes complete with functions pre-wired to handle tasks you must code in other tools. The second is rapid deployment. Because most of the work is already done for you in free sample code, you finish projects faster.
- Traditional batch-language file management capabilities such as copying files, changing the directory, or launching applications
- Structured programming, including GOSUB, SELECT CASE, FOR...NEXT, WHILE...ENDWHILE, IF...ELSE...ENDIF
- Complete support for user interaction, including standard Windows dialog boxes, check boxes, radio buttons, and file list selectors
- Time and date functions for scheduling operations
- Send keystrokes and menu commands directly to applications
- Network support: extenders included for Novell and Win32 Networks
- Link to Windows Dlls, third party MAPI and TAPI Dlls, or your own C or C++ Dlls
- Extensive string manipulation, integer and floating point arithmetic, including trig and log functions
- System control -- read and change system values like the current wallpaper, keyboard repeat rate, etc.
- Manipulate windows (change their size or location)
- Control multimedia hardware (sound cards, CD-ROM drives, etc.)
- Manipulate the DOS environment (e.g., PATH)
- Launch a script via clicking an icon in the Explorer.
- Complete binary access to any file
- Your implementation of WIL may include all of these features and more; see your program's help file for complete details.
WinBatch is a batch program for Windows. It can predigest some programs that are performed usually. If you are dial-up, WinBatch is you good assistant. It can make the programs that are performed usually to a batch file; therefore, you can run these programs by clicking a batch file. All application in Windows can be transcribed by macros. The software opens the *.wbt files usually.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- MagicTweak - MagicTweak can help you to Optimize and personalize Microsoft Windows.
- SpeedUpMyPC - With the award-winning and leading software utility, your PC will instantly become faster, cleaner and more stable.
- Optimum XP - Optimum XP offers a lot of tools to optimize your CPU, RAM, hardware, software, Internet and network etc.
- System Cleaner - System Cleaner is very useful to manage hard-drive space and optimize system of your computer.
- TZ SystemCleanser for Windows - Cleans your cache, manage cookies, history, temporary logs and files and other Internet tracks
- eXtended Task Manager - Extended Windows Task Manager and Performance Monitoring tool, for optimizing Developer Environments.
- Advanced XP Tweak - Fine-tune, optimize and speedup your Windows XP system & IE easily and safely.
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer - Cleaning, tuning and optimizing your Windows system!
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer Platinum 3 - Ashampoo WinOptimizer Platinum 3 keeps your computer free of many kinds of garbage that can slow it down and makes it less responsive.
- Fast Cleaner Gold - Fast Cleaner Gold offers a few tools to help you clean system and memory, and optimize your computer completely.