FlexiMusic Generator 2005
Generate musical and non-musical sounds and you can use it to produce robotic or synthetic voice from your own voice.
|File Size:||2.8 MB
|License:||Free to try ($20.00)
||Limitations:||30-day free trial
FlexiMusic Generator is a unique tool to generate musical and non-musical sounds. If you want to create unique pieces of music and exciting new sounds never before heard on this planet, then you'll love our FlexiMusic Generator. You can use it to produce robotic or synthetic voice from your own voice.
Digital musicians, composers, producers, sound engineers and those who wish to produce musical and non-musical sounds without conventional musical instruments can use FlexiMusic Generator. Game developers who need to generate special sounds use FlexiMusic Generator also. And FlexiMusic Generator helps amateur musicians to produce simple musical sounds easily, and makes professionals create special sounds and distribute them to others, saving them as small, encrypted files.
If you are looking for a very special piece of sound generating software to create musical and non-musical sounds, use FlexiMusic Generator.
- Sounds: FlexiMusic Generator has three steps of generating sounds: Instruments, Sound Source and Sound Modifiers or Effects.
- Instrument: Merging or Mixing a few sound sources to create a rich musical instrument.
Sound source: Defining, Creating, Choosing your own single piece of sound.
- In Frequency/Volume graphs create random shapes to get different sounds.
- Sound Modifiers (Effects): An effect is the modulation or modification of an audio signal to make it sound more interesting.
- Unlimited Sound Sources: There is no limit to the number of sound sources you can have in an Instrument. Add as many as you think your sound requires.
- Multiple "Sound sources" are merged together to create a combined, rich musical Instrument.
- Unlimited number of Instruments can be made in one generator file.
- Sound Source has Generator and Frequency / Volume Graph.
- Generator: Sound Source has six types of generators: Sine Sound Source, Graph Sound Source, Wave Sound Source, String Sound Source, Mouth Sound Source and Noise Sound Source.
- In Frequency / Volume graphs create random shapes to get different sounds.
- Changing the Frequency / Volume Graph for sound source type is available.
- Many effects: Volume and Pan, Equalizer, Echo, Wave on Wave, Reverse etc...
- Voices: Add special effects to a voice, producing special voices like robotic, synthetic, and more...
- Small File Size, The FlexiMusic Generator file format (*.FmGen).
- The output sounds can be saved as WAV files (*.WAV).
- The sound generating source file can be encrypted with password and saved with another extension name (*.FmIns)
- Encrypted Instrument file (that you can distribute to others); one can play with various compensations (like playing various keys) and save different sounds as needed for their music samples.
The FlexiMusic Generator can save the file in small file size format. And the output sounds can be saved as WAV files, so you can listen them in Windows Media Player. FlexiMusic Generator also has a clean and easy-to-use interface.
If you are looking for a very special piece of sound generating software to create musical and non-musical sounds, FlexiMusic Generator is a good choice.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Sound Snooper - Record phone calls, radio broadcasts secretly and security with Sound Snooper!
- WM Recorder - It is a program for recording Windows Media streaming Video or Audio content.
- Mobile Music Polyphonic - Making colorful polyphonic ringtone for your mobile phone.
- Pianito - MicroStudio - Easy-to-use midi tool
- RipEditBurn - With editor, ripper and burner together, RipEditBurn turns your PC into a digital audio powerhouse.
- NGWave - It is a full-range of advanced audio editing tool.
- Media Converter Pro - Video Converter! Video Decompiler! Audio Converter! Audio Extractor!
- ImTOO MP3 WAV Converter - Convert between all of popular audio formats, such as MP3, WAV, WMA, MP4, M4A, MP2, VQF, APE, OGG, AAC and FLAC to MP3 or WAV.
- Alive MP3 CD Burner - Alive MP3 CD Burner is a powerful software to burn you own CDs from MP3, WAV, OGG files.
- Apollo Audio DVD Creator - Put over 1000 songs on one DVD and enjoy it on your car or home DVD player