Multi Project Planner 2.1
It's wonderful project management software that helps you manage your project, allocate tasks to your employee efficiently.
|File Size:||4,326 KB
|License:||Free to try ($148)
Multiple concurrent projects competing for shared resources is at the very focus of Multi-Project-Planner. The project activities are booked on a schedule, common to all work teams. I.e. the Gantt charts of the projects are superimposed upon this common schedule. This way both resource allocation and the interrelationships between the activities are handled in one and the same view. A feature called 'Hot potatoes' lets the system keep track of all the loose ends and little things while you concentrate on the planning issues at large or on a single issue at a time. Employees can be automaticaly allocated to work teams based on competencies and avaliability. Template projects can be formulated and dropped on the schedule several times. Just in time planning is possible using template projects and the "Best Fit Monitor". Decision points can be attached to each project activity. They will raise a flag when due. Look and feel of the familiar planning board. Interoperability through integrated web server.
- Hot potatoes are unresolved resource conflicts, kept by the program until you are ready to deal with them.
- Manipulation is performed with the look and feel of a planning board.
- Predefined projects can be dragged onto the schedule, and the program will try to make a best fit. Otherwise it will create hot potatoes.
- Just in Time means scheduling the projects as close to the delivery date as possible, thereby minimizing your inventory and maxmizing your instant maneuverability.
- Brute force handling of resource conflicts, but only if you command it.
- Future resource conflict that are not solved now, are turned into hot potatoes, for later treatment.
- Decision points attached to project activist, and launch a warning when the dicisions are due.
- Timescaled PERT chart, including plasticity on the constrains, which will be respected when dragging projects and templates.
- Progress can be calculatea automatically from employee report to manual stated.
- Extendability, i.e enhancing features by adding modules.
- Interoperability, i.e integration with other software
Multi Project Planner is a professional project management software. With this software, you can manage multiple projects simultaneously, allocate tasks to your employee automatically. This software is suitable for project managers, and need advanced knowledge of corresponding region.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!