Advanced font viewer and font manager for Windows that supports all font types (Truetype, Opentype, Postscript, Raster and Vector).
|File Size:||3,494 KB
|License:||Free to try ($35.00)
||Limitations:||30 days trial
X-Fonter is an advanced font viewer and font manager for Windows that supports all font types (Truetype, Opentype, Postscript, Raster and Vector). The clear font previews make selecting the right font an easy task. You can also organize your fonts into custom collections and print font overviews. X-Fonter includes character maps in ASCII and Unicode and as a bonus there's a built-in image editor with various special effects.
- Supports TrueType, OpenType, Postscript Type 1, Raster, Vector Fonts.
- Organize your fonts in custom Collections.
- Preview and Use Fonts without installation.
- Install or Uninstall any TrueType Fonts.
- Search for fonts on any drive/directory.
- Font Filtering by Font Family, Codepages and Font Style.
- Adjustable Colors, Styles and Sizes.
- Character map (ASCII and Unicode).
- Image editor with nice effects (JPG, GIF and clipboard output).
- Compare fonts in Dual pane.
- Print font overview.
- Font Manager. No extra DLL's required.
The simple and intuitive interface of X-Fonter makes it easy to use. It can quickly view all installed fonts on your computer. You can according to you needs to download other kind of fonts and you can add some effects to your fonts.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- FontLib 98 - Assign your Windows fonts to sets, which can assist you in remembering how you use your favorite fonts.
- FontTwister - Create 3D text effect for web pages, illustrations, multimedia projects and presentations in seconds.
- AL Font Installer - Look through any fonts which will be installed on your computer and install new fonts is more convenient.
- FontExpert 2005 - Manage and viewe font for Adobe Type 1, TrueType and OpenType Fonts.
- FontLister - It's fast, efficient and easy to use font manager or font viewer for browsing through all your TrueType and AdobeType 1 fonts.
- Microgetics Font Effects - Create great Font Effects, Logos and Animated sequences for the Web.
- Font Xplorer - This is a font management program with a few extras. It helps you choose the perfect font for your projects.
- FontFinder 32 - Provide a quick and easy way to browse your system fonts. It displays all system fonts using their own font face making it a must have for all page designers!
- Create Smooth Fonts - Convert your TrueType fonts in your Windows directory so Windows will draw the fonts using gray dots, and you can read texts easily.
- Font Fitting Room Deluxe - You can access to different font preview and management functions efficiently.