NaviCOPA Web Server 2.01
NaviCOPA is prone to a remote buffer-overflow vulnerability, takes the hard work out of running a Web Server, include full passive FTP support, and unlimited connections.
||Free to try ($39.95)
||Limitations:||30 Day trial
NaviCOPA takes the hard work out of running a Web Server. The NaviCOPA Web Server installs on any version of the Microsoft Windows operating system with just a few clicks of the mouse and automatically configures itself for instant HTTP access.
Award winning NaviCOPA Web Server is ideal for business users who require a powerful and flexible Web Server. NaviCOPA has a user-friendly interface making managing a Web server an absolute doddle.
NaviCOPA's features include unlimited virtual hosts, unlimited connections, PHP integration, SSL connections, CGI support, .htaccess file support and W3C Log File compliance.
- Unlimited Virtual Hosts:
The NaviCOPA Web Server will support an unlimited number of virtual hosts. A virtual host allows you to run different web sites for different names. For example, the FileCOPA FTP Server web page and the NaviCOPA Web Server web page are both running on the same server. But www.navicopa.com will take you to the NaviCOPA site, and www.filecopa.com will take you to the FileCOPA site.
- PHP Integration:
Integrating PHP into NaviCOPA is as simple as downloading and installing the PHP software. All you have to do is tell NaviCOPA where PHP is installed and it will link and integrate with it. There are no complicated files to edit or configure.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layers):
NaviCOPA supports secure connections, HTTPS secure sockets. NaviCOPA even helps you with all the complicated details aquiring an SSL certificate. Just give NaviCOPA all the details and it will generate the CSR (Certificate Signing Request) that your certificate provider will require.
- W3C Log Files:
The NaviCOPA Web Server can produce log files in the industry standard W3C log file format (http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-logfile.html) meaning that your log files can be interpreted by numerous third party log analysers.
- .htaccess files support:
NaviCOPA can protect your files with industry standard .htaccess files. NaviCOPA even comes with a password tool to make editing your password files easier.
- CGI support:
NaviCOPA supports CGI scripts and if Perl is installed (http://www.perl.org) you can use the vast resources of Perl CGI scripts already available on the net.
Net Serve is a secure compact Web Server and File Sharing application for Windows. Ideally suited for both home and business users, Net Serve includes Server-Side-Include (SSI) support and CGI/1.1 support scripting language, Perl, ASP and PHP, to create your dynamic content.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Easy File Sharing FTP Server - It is a very easy to use FTP Server application and can help share files with your friends and colleagues
- MessengerLog 5 Pro - Automatically recording everything from MSN messenger,Suitable for parent controls and company to record custom supports which is provided via MSN messengers.
- Download Druid - Add mass download option to your Internet Explorer.
- Easy File Sharing Web Server - Easy File Sharing Web Server is a file sharing system that is simply easier and faster than other methods of sharing.
- WWW File Share Pro - WWW File Share Pro is a small HTTP server that can help share files with each other.
- TelnetXQ Server - It is ideal for both home users and business users that need to have remote command line administration available.
- East Tec DisposeSecure - East-Tec DisposeSecure 2006 is designed to remove all traces of information from a hard disk.
- BearShare Pro - BearShare utilizes a completely decentralized peer to peer network, and is the most advanced file sharing application around.
- PopUp Sweeper - PopUp Sweeper will close the annoying pop-up windows. It toggles on and off quickly and easily.
- Mail Merge Toolkit - Powerful add-in for MS Office to extend mail merge capability of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Publisher.