A specifically designed web browser for children to be away from those inappropriate websites.
|File Size:||1,056 KB
|License:||Free to try ($29.99)
KidSplorer web browser is designed specifically for children to safely browse the internet. KidSplorer is a safer alternative to Internet Explorer web browser.
KidSplorer maintains a database of approved KidSafe sites that your child can access. Your child can only visit sites that are listed in the KidSafe Database, all other sites are automatically blocked.
In addition, the program offers strong parental control features. Parents determine what sites they allow their children to visit. KidSplorer help protect kids and offer parents some control over what sites to allow and what sites to block.
- The interface is designed to be friendly and intuitive, to make it very easy for parents and children to use the program.
Prevent program switching so that your child will not be tempted to run other programs that are installed on your computer.
- Easy Navigation - KidSplorer has a typical web browser interface making it easy to learn.
- Time Management - Regulate the number of hours spend on the computer or internet by specifying the days and times that the program can be used.
- Full Web access for parents
Parents can disable safety to add, change or remove sites and customize the programs' settings.
- Adding new sites is a breeze - New site information can be pre-filled from the web page being viewed. You can easily specify the level of filtering or blocking for each web site.
- Block pop-up window - Most popup windows and advertisements are blocked.
- Parental Control - The parental mode option allows you to customize settings such as default home page, KidSafe site list, toolbars, toolbar buttons, printing etc.
- Different Levels of Sites Matching
- Customizable list of KidSafe-Sites
KidSplorer is a web browser that can prevent your children from visiting inappropriate sites. It has most of the functions as the main web browsers such as Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigater. KidSplorer is a very secure web browser for children to use.
KidSplorer allows accessing to all the pages on a web site or just a selected few. It can prevent access to the Start button, Taskbar, Desktop icons and other keys that allow you to switch to other programs. It can also prevent the running of any other programs including Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer.
As parents, you can determine what sites are allowed to see by your kid by adding or removing them from their KidSafe site list. With KidSplorer, children will have a safe, secure and unsupervised internet environment.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- iOpus Internet Macros - Internet Macros powerful tool for Web Automation, Web Test and reliable ActiveX.
- Browse3D - Download Browse3D to browse web pages with a graphical three-walled interface for loading and using multiple web pages simultaneously.
- Lightning Download - Lightning Download is a Download Manager to help you download files from the Internet.
- Offline Explorer - It is a offline browser that allows you to download an unlimited number of your favorite Web and FTP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing.
- PAL Popup Eliminator - It is a useful Internet application that suppresses all those annoying Internet pop-ups ads for good!
- AceFTP Pro - AceFTP 3 Pro is an advanced FTP client software solution designed for ease of use by both novices and professionals.
- Email Reserve - Create reserve emali anytime you want and instantly backs up data.
- SmartProxyHelper - Improve the browsing and downloading speed from servers and hide and eliminate your net trace to protect your privacy
- Proxy+ - Connect to the Internet working as firewall proxy server and mail server
- Privacy Solver - Download Privacy Solver to protect your privacy by erasing everyday computer and internet activity traces.