NewsBin Pro 5.34
NewsBin Pro downloads files from Usenet Newsgroups. It automatically combines complicated multi-part binary posts to create one file and includes many options for organizing your downloaded files.
|File Size:||4,423 KB
|License:||Free to try ($35.00)
||Limitations:||10 days trial
NewsBin is a multithreaded news robot that automatically downloads and decodes binary posts to usenet newsgroups. NewsBin will take full advantage of high bandwidth internet connections by allowing multiple simultaneous connections to your news server or servers. It re-assembles multi-part posts across multiple servers and includes real time rendering of thumbnails when downloading images. NewsBin supports regular expression parsing for complex filtering capabilities based on subjects or filenames and provides file size filtering.
- Usenet Decoding Methods: NewsBin can decode yEnc and uuEncoded files which are posted to Usenet newsgroups.
- Internet Search : Search Usenet via the Internet. Posts matching the search criteria are displayed and can be selected for download.
- Built in RAR and Split File Processing: Use the AutoRAR feature to combine RAR and Master Splitter files and extract the contents.
- SSL Encryption: If your news server supports it, NewsBin can be set so all information passed between your computer and the news server is encrypted.
- Security Features: Password protect NewsBin so it requires a password to start and optionally require a password for selected configuration options.
- NZB File Support: NewsBin will download file represented in NZB files. It can be configured to automatically load NZB files from a specified folder, load an NZB from a menu option, or simply click and drag an NZB onto NewsBin to download the files listed in the NZB file.
- Newsgroup Organization: You can configure NewsBin to act on an individual newsgroup or a custom grouping of newsgroups.
- On-the-fly Download Prioritization: NewsBin can get the important stuff first because you can adjust the download queue in real time.
- Multiple Server Support: Configure multiple news servers for simultaneous use. This allows you to download from a free server supplied by your ISP and use a pay server to fill in whatever is missing.
- Automatic Download Mode: Automatically download files while you sleep.
- Dual Core support: NewsBin makes full use of Dual Core CPU's, multiple processor systems, or CPUs with Hyperthreading enabled.
NewsBin is software that downloads files from Usenet Newsgroups. An account with a Usenet News Server is required to use NewsBin.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- GetRight - GetRight is a Download Manager program to help you download files from the Internet.
- Internet Download Accelerator - It effectively solves three of the biggest problems when downloading files: speed, resuming broken downloads, and management of downloaded files.
- FreePicGrabber - FreePicGrabber - World's Greatest Picture Finder!
- Offline Commander - The Offline Commander is a powerful tool that can be used to download whole websites to your computer and view them offline.
- Offline Explorer - It is a offline browser that allows you to download an unlimited number of your favorite Web and FTP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing.
- GrabFile - Download all pictures in multiple formats onto your local disk.
- Easy Web Leech - Easy Web Leech easy to use program scans and downloads content from web pages.
- FlashGet - FlashGet is specifically designed to Speed and management of downloaded files.
- FotoMonster - FotoMonster is an easy-to-use Internet application that allows you to download pictures from the web.
- Internet Download Manager - The best way to handle your downloads and increase download speeds