An ASP component/dll which allows the uploading of files using html forms and a web browser.
|File Size:||156 KB
|License:||Free to Try($60)
||Limitations:||Time limited trial
This is an ASP component/dll which processes file uploads using html forms and a web browser. It can handle more than one file per form. Once uploaded the files can be saved to disk or to a database as a binary data stream. Files can also be exported into the csImageFile component for image processing. Form variables can still be accessed, and some file utilities are included. There is a free trial available which contains full instructions.
- Attach a file, or files, to an HTML form, and save using classic ASP.
- Allow your web site visitors to upload files without requiring FTP software, or the use of email attachments.
- Save or rename the files using the built in file utilities.
- Use the data stream feature to save files as binary data in a database.
- Easy access to form variables.
- Supports multiple file uploads.
- Pass images straight to the csImageFile component for server side manipulation.
csASPUpload is an ASP component which allows the uploading of files using html forms. It supports multiple files. The files can be saved to disk or to a database as a binary stream.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- ASP to EXE
- ASP to EXE is the tools which can compile asp project into exe file. Normally, the ASP code only run on web server and the asp source code must be provided to customer.
- ASP Studio
- An asp project development tool that helps you create ASP project with integrate ASP server, and enables to edit and debug your project easily.
csFileDownload - an ASP component which allows the control of file downloads from a script (classic ASP).
csImageFile - an ASP component which can resize, join & edit images. It supports JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, PSD, TIF, PCX and WBMP files.
csIniFile - an ASP component which provides a comprehensive set of functions for reading, editing and creating Windows INI files.
csASPZipFile - an ASP component which enables a script to create zip archive files.
csASPGif - an ASP component / COM object which enables a script to edit or create multi-frame (animated) GIF images.
- HTML Compressor PRO - In just three easy steps and less two minutes you can change your whole website from being slow loading to a fast loading site
- Pos HTML Image Mapper - Easily create HTML image maps for your websites with this smart software!
- Advanced HTML Protector - Protect your hard work on the web including text, links, graphics, HTML from being stolen by cyber-thieves