An ASP component which allows the control of file downloads from a script (classic ASP).
|File Size:||0.3 MB
|License:||Free to Try($35)
||Limitations:||Time limited trial
This ASP component enables file downloads to be controlled from within a script. This allows code to be executed before and after downloading, which means password protection of individual files can be implemented easily. Records can be updated accurately because it is possible to detect if the download was completed or cancelled part-way through.
A built in access code generator is provided to produce access codes on the fly, which can be verified before allowing a download.
Some file utilities are also included, such as Copy, Rename, Delete, and a single command to append a line to a text file.
There is a free trial available complete with full instructions.
- Stream a binary file from anywhere on your server to the browser.
- Files can be in directories that are not web shared.
- Use ASP to allow password access and to record file downloads.
- Use the built in access code system to protect files without the need for a database of users.
- File utilities include copy, delete and append to text file.
- HTTP function to get file from remote server.
csFileDownload is an ASP component which allows the control of file downloads from a script (classic ASP). This allows for verification of passwords, and logging of data afterwards.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- ASP to EXE
- ASP to EXE is the tools which can compile asp project into exe file. Normally, the ASP code only run on web server and the asp source code must be provided to customer.
- ASP Studio
- An asp project development tool that helps you create ASP project with integrate ASP server, and enables to edit and debug your project easily.
csImageFile - an ASP component which can resize, join & edit images. It supports JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, PSD, TIF, PCX and WBMP files.
csIniFile - an ASP component which provides a comprehensive set of functions for reading, editing and creating Windows INI files.
csASPUpload - an ASP component/dll which allows the uploading of files using html forms and a web browser.
csASPZipFile - an ASP component which enables a script to create zip archive files.
csASPGif - an ASP component / COM object which enables a script to edit or create multi-frame (animated) GIF images.
- HTML Compressor PRO - In just three easy steps and less two minutes you can change your whole website from being slow loading to a fast loading site
- Pos HTML Image Mapper - Easily create HTML image maps for your websites with this smart software!
- Advanced HTML Protector - Protect your hard work on the web including text, links, graphics, HTML from being stolen by cyber-thieves