A COM object which enables a script to manipulate and resize image files. A wide range of functions are available to edit and enhance images.
|File Size:||1,025 KB
|License:||Free to Try($120)
||Limitations:||Time limited trial
This ASP component resizes, edits and joins images. It supports JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, PCX, PSD, TIF and WBMP files and can convert between them. Images can be exported to PDF. Create thumbnails and change JPG compression quality to reduce file size. Add text labels, draw lines and shapes with optional colour fills or antialiasing. Crop, Rotate, Flip and FloodFill commands available. Images can be joined by pasting one on top of another with optional full or partial transparency of the foreground image, including PNG alpha channels. Adjust brightness, contrast and sharpness. Import and export data from file, as a binary stream from a database or from a remote server. Read, write and edit IPTC text from JPG and TIF files. Extract and edit EXIF attributes from JPEG and TIFF files. Support for multi page TIFs. ICC colour profiles can be preserved. It can also read data from the csASPUpload component to process images uploaded through a browser. Free trial available with full instructions.
- Resize and scale images. Create thumbnails from an ASP script.
- Allows input as a file from the server, from a remote url, or as binary data from a database.
- Accepts input direct from the csASPUpload component.
- Send output to the server, or stream it to a database or browser.
- Create compound images, pasting one on top of the other.
- Place text onto the image using any installed font with optional antialiasing. Support for Unicode characters.
- Perform simple image editing drawing lines and shapes with optional colour fills.
- Uses JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, PSD, PCX, TIF and WBMP formats and can convert between them. Can export to PDF.
- Read and edit IPTC text in JPG and TIF images.
- Read and edit EXIF atributes from JPG and TIF files.
- ICC Color Profiles can be preserved in JPG files.
csImageFile is an ASP component which can resize, join & edit images. It supports JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, PSD, TIF, PCX and WBMP files.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
csFileDownload - an ASP component which allows the control of file downloads from a script (classic ASP).
csIniFile - an ASP component which provides a comprehensive set of functions for reading, editing and creating Windows INI files.
csASPUpload - an ASP component/dll which allows the uploading of files using html forms and a web browser.
csASPZipFile - an ASP component which enables a script to create zip archive files.
csASPGif - an ASP component / COM object which enables a script to edit or create multi-frame (animated) GIF images.
- ASP to EXE
- ASP to EXE is the tools which can compile asp project into exe file. Normally, the ASP code only run on web server and the asp source code must be provided to customer.
- ASP Studio
- An asp project development tool that helps you create ASP project with integrate ASP server, and enables to edit and debug your project easily.
- HTML Compressor PRO - In just three easy steps and less two minutes you can change your whole website from being slow loading to a fast loading site
- Pos HTML Image Mapper - Easily create HTML image maps for your websites with this smart software!
- Advanced HTML Protector - Protect your hard work on the web including text, links, graphics, HTML from being stolen by cyber-thieves