Petri .NET Simulator 2.0.1700
It has been designed for modeling, analysis and simulation of flexible manufacturing systems, as well as can be used for other discrete event systems.
|File Size:||4,973 KB
|License:||Free to try ($30.00)
||Requirements:||.NET Framework 1.1 installed
Petri .NET Simulator is an application for drawing and simulation of Petri nets. It has been designed for modeling, analysis and simulation of flexible manufacturing systems, but can be used for other discrete event systems as well.
- Very simple drawing of Petri nets. Many shapes of Petri nets can be drawn.
- Petri net objects (places and transitions) can be grouped into subsystems. This makes complex Petri nets easier to understand and maintain.
- Simulation of TimeInvariant and PTimed Petri nets.
- Simulation can be run in real-time, or you can view the results of a simulation in form of a spreadsheet or an oscillogram. Oscillogram can also be used to select a period of time that will be used in the performance analysis of a net.
- Applying the control algorithms via the rules editor to the Petri net model in order to produce a stable system.
- Ability to export the Petri net model or the oscillogram to the enhanced metafile format, or simply transfer it to the third party application via the clipboard. Export as a spreadsheet. Great for writing simulation reports.
Petri .NET Simulator has many shapes of Petri nets can be drawn, so it's very simple to draw Petri nets. The real-time mode allows you to view the results in time. In Rules Editor, new rule can be
added, or existing rule can be edited by double-clicking that rule. Petri .NET Simulator has many other useful functions that provide you convenient way to build model, analyze and simulate manufacturing systems.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Flow Pro - Hydraulic design software for professional civil engineers.
- Pocket Stars PC - Pocket Stars PC is a high accuracy ephemeris, star finder, and celestial navigation tool for the desktop PCs, tablet PCs and notebook PCs.
- DreamCalc Scientific Calculator - Provide a fully featured and convenient alternative to using a separate hand-held calculator when you are working on your PC.
- JupSat Pro - Predict Great Red Spot transit times and times of Jupiter's satellite phenomena including shadow transits and satellite eclipse times.
- physics 101 SE - Physics 101 SE is the premier physics calculation tool
- Universal Converter - Convert UK and US values to their Metric counterparts and conversely.
- Tom Computer Simulator - It is a computer simulation designed to teach first time users how a computer works.
- ALLTRANS - ALLTRANS can be used for an easy and convenient transformation between coordinates in different geodetic systems.
- LunarPhase Pro - LunarPhase Pro provides everything you need to know about lunar phenomena, and include interactive Moon Atlas.
- ChemLab - Model ChemLab is an interactive simulation of a chemistry lab.