DreamCalc Scientific Calculator 4.1
Provide a fully featured and convenient alternative to using a separate hand-held calculator when you are working on your PC.
||Free to try ($15.99)
DreamCalc Scientific Calculator is a software application which provides a fully featured and convenient alternative to using a separate hand-held calculator when you are working on your PC. Because it is software, DreamCalc Scientific Calculator runs alongside your other applications, allowing you to copy values, lists, expressions and graphs.
With DreamCalc Scientific Calculator, you'll really feel like you're using a real calculator. It offers graphing, statistics, complex numbers, base-n calculations (inc. 64bit integer & floating point), conversions, constants, date calculations and a polynomial solver.
You may also configure the input order to suit your preference--algebraic and RPN inputs are fully supported. You may run DreamCalc Scientific Calculator from the system tray, so it will always be there the moment you get the urge to reach for a calculator. DreamCalc Scientific Calculator also keeps a historical log of your calculations in the Paper Roll Window.
- Algebraic & RPN Inputs
- Function Graphing & List Data Plots
- Polynomial Solver
- Keyboard Input
- Complex Numbers
- Paper Roll Window
- Run from System Tray (optional)
- Engineering Modes
- Date Input & Calendar Functions
- International Number Formats
- Fixed Digit & Scientific Notation
- Natural Fraction Key (also converts any decimal to fraction)
- Multiple Memory Registers
- Degrees, Minutes & Seconds (DMS)
- On-Screen Display of Input Expression
- Help & Keyboard Hints
- Main Window Roll-Up
- Windows Clipboard Support
- Full Backspace & undo Capability
- Over 630 Physical Constants
- Approx 80 Conversions(angles, area, energy, force, length, mass, speed, temperature etc)
- Commonly Used Constants Available on Keypad
- Intelligent PI Constant
- Simple Profit Functions (COST, SELL, MAR)
- Percentage % Key
- Spreadsheet Style Data Input
- X-Y Data: Linear, Logarithmic, Power, Inverse, Exponential & Quadratic Regression
- On-Screen Regression Formula
- Weigthed (SD) Data: Averages, means, Standard Deviations, Modes, Medians & Standard Error
- Confidence Intervals (CI) & Normalized Variant (t)
- Sums and Range Calculations
- Probability Distributions & Critical Z Values
- Easily Export Data to other Applications
- 2s Complement Arithmetic for 32 & 64 bit Integers
- Floating Point Base-N Arithmetic
- Any Radix from 2 to 16
- Logic Functions: OR, XOR, AND, MOD etc
- Big Endian to Little Endian Conversions
- Conversions to KB (kilobytes), MB, GB values etc
- Byte Grouping & Lead Zero Padding Options
DreamCalc Scientific Calculator is a handy scientific calculator on your PC. It supports modern Prefix Algebraic, Postfix Algebraic & Reverse Polish Notation (RPN). DreamCalc Scientific Calculator can run in the system tray and provides a virtual paper roll to keep a record of your calculations. DreamCalc Scientific Calculator is ideal for students.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Tom Computer Simulator - It is a computer simulation designed to teach first time users how a computer works.
- ALLTRANS - ALLTRANS can be used for an easy and convenient transformation between coordinates in different geodetic systems.
- JupSat Pro - Predict Great Red Spot transit times and times of Jupiter's satellite phenomena including shadow transits and satellite eclipse times.
- physics 101 SE - Physics 101 SE is the premier physics calculation tool
- ChemLab - Model ChemLab is an interactive simulation of a chemistry lab.
- DreamCalc Financial Graphing Calculator - Provide an extensive range of financial functions for the people who familiar with advanced financial calculators.
- Winning Science Fair Projects GOLD - With dozens of award-winning science fair project examples, lessons and other tools to help you prepare a winning science fair project.
- Universal Converter - Convert UK and US values to their Metric counterparts and conversely.
- Pocket Stars PC - Pocket Stars PC is a high accuracy ephemeris, star finder, and celestial navigation tool for the desktop PCs, tablet PCs and notebook PCs.
- DreamCalc Scientific Graphing Calculator - Function Graphing easily exports charts & data to your documents.