DreamCalc Graphing Calculator 4.1
Offers graphing, statistics, complex numbers, base-n calculations (inc. 64bit integer & floating point), conversions, constants, date calculations and a polynomial solver.
||Free to try ($25.99)
||Requirements:||no special requirements
DreamCalc Scientific Graphing Calculator is a software application which provides a fully featured and convenient alternative to using a separate hand-held calculator when you are working on your PC. DreamCalc Scientific Graphing Calculator runs alongside your other applications, allowing you to copy values, lists, expressions and graphs.
With DreamCalc Scientific Graphing Calculator, you'll really feel like you're using a real calculator. It offers graphing, statistics, complex numbers, base-n calculations (inc. 64bit integer & floating point), conversions, constants, date calculations and a polynomial solver.
You may also configure the input order to suit your preference - algebraic and RPN inputs are fully supported. You may run DreamCalc Scientific Graphing Calculator from the system tray, so it will always be there the moment you get the urge to reach for a calculator. The Scientific Graphing Calculator also keeps a historical log of your calculations in the Paper Roll Window.
- Algebraic & RPN Inputs
- Function Graphing & List Data Plots
- Polynomial Solver
- Keyboard Input
- Complex Numbers
- Paper Roll Window
- Run from System Tray (optional)
- Engineering Modes
- Date Input & Calendar Functions
- International Number Formats
- Fixed Digit & Scientific Notation
- Natural Fraction Key (also converts any decimal to fraction)
- Multiple Memory Registers
- Degrees, Minutes & Seconds (DMS)
- On-Screen Display of Input Expression
- Help & Keyboard Hints
- Main Window Roll-Up
- Windows Clipboard Support
- Full Backspace & undo Capability
- Financial Keypad Area
- Function Graphing & List Data Plots
- Plot any Function in Seconds
- Two Function Plots shown Simultaneously
- Scatter & Line Plots of X-Y Data
- Instant Line of Best Fit for X-Y Plots
- Pie Charts, Bar Charts, Histograms & Frequency Polygons
- Logarithmic Axes
- Polar Plots
- Drag & Zoom
- Axis Cursor Position Display
- Cash-Flow Charts
- Easily Export Charts & Data to other Applications
- More Powerful than many Dedicated Graphing Packages
- Over 630 Physical Constants
- Approx 80 Conversions(angles, area, energy, force, length, mass, speed, temperature etc)
- Commonly Used Constants Available on Keypad
- Intelligent PI Constant
- Simple Profit Functions (COST, SELL, MAR)
- Percentage % Key
- Effective Annual Rates for Europe & Canada
- Loan Amortization
- Compound Interest Calculations (TVM Keys)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR)
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Additional Cash-Flow Calculations
- Bond Price (PRICE) & Yield to Maturity (YTM)
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- SL, SOYD & DB Depreciation
- Simple Interest
- Cash-Flow Charts
- Cumulative Cash-Flow Charts
- Spreadsheet Style Cash-Flow Input
- Spreadsheet Style Data Input
- X-Y Data: Linear, Logarithmic, Power, Inverse, Exponential & Quadratic Regression
- Logistic (Sigmoid) Regression
- Plot Line of Best Fit Instantly
- Suggest Optimal Regression for X-Y Data
- On-Screen Regression Formula
- Weighted (SD) Data: Averages, means, Standard Deviations, Modes, Medians & Standard Error
- Generate Pie Charts, Bar Charts, Histograms & Frequency Polygons from SD Data
- Confidence Intervals (CI) & Normalized Variant (t)
- Sums and Range Calculations
- Probability Distributions & Critical Z Values
- Easily Export Charts to other Applications
- Easily Export Data to other Applications
- 2s Complement Arithmetic for 32 & 64 bit Integers
- Floating Point Base-N Arithmetic
- Any Radix from 2 to 16
- Logic Functions: OR, XOR, AND, MOD etc
- Big Endian to Little Endian Conversions
- Conversions to KB (kilobytes), MB, GB values etc
- Byte Grouping & Lead Zero Padding Options
DreamCalc Scientific Graphing Calculator easily exports charts and data to your documents. It is ideal for teaching environments and is widely used in schools. More powerful than many dedicated graphing packages! Graph functions and plot list data simply and quickly!
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- DreamCalc Scientific Calculator - Provide a fully featured and convenient alternative to using a separate hand-held calculator when you are working on your PC.
- LunarPhase Pro - LunarPhase Pro provides everything you need to know about lunar phenomena, and include interactive Moon Atlas.
- ChemLab - Model ChemLab is an interactive simulation of a chemistry lab.
- Petri .NET Simulator - Petri .NET Simulator has been designed for modeling, analysis and simulation of flexible manufacturing systems, but can be used for other discrete event systems as well.
- JupSat Pro - Predict Great Red Spot transit times and times of Jupiter's satellite phenomena including shadow transits and satellite eclipse times.
- physics 101 SE - Physics 101 SE is the premier physics calculation tool
- Pocket Stars PC - Pocket Stars PC is a high accuracy ephemeris, star finder, and celestial navigation tool for the desktop PCs, tablet PCs and notebook PCs.
- Winning Science Fair Projects GOLD - With dozens of award-winning science fair project examples, lessons and other tools to help you prepare a winning science fair project.
- Universal Converter - Convert UK and US values to their Metric counterparts and conversely.
- ALLTRANS - ALLTRANS can be used for an easy and convenient transformation between coordinates in different geodetic systems.